Incorporation of Company
Do i need to be a Singaporean to register a company in Singapore?
- The minimum requirement is to have at least 1 local director who is either a Singaporean/Singapore P.R. or someone who is holding a Employment Pass, Entre Pass or a Dependant's Pass.
Do i have to be physically present at your office for incorporation?
- Not necessary but we will require the documents to be notarized.
Do i still need to appoint a Company Secretary if i have already register for the company on my own?
- Yes. As per Companies Act, all Pte Ltd has to appoint for a Company Secretary within 6 months from the date of incorporation.
Do i need to appoint you as my Company Secretary to engage your Bookkeeping services?
- Not necesary.
What is the cost to engage you?
- For bookkeeping services, our charges is based on the volume of documents and estimated manpower required to complete the accounts. Do drop us a email for a free assessment and quotation at no obligations from your side!
Are there any important due dates i need to take note of?
- Annual PNL and Balance Sheet: Within 6 months after Financial Year Ends
- Annual Personal Tax Filing: 15 April
- Annual Corporate Tax Filing: 30 November
- Annual ECI Filing: Within 3 months after Financial Year Ends
— Business Services Provider —
Your ideal partner for your Business.Contact Us Now